Tuesday, March 5, 2013

My Ultimate Reset Journey: Day 0!!

As some of your know, I am starting The Ultimate Reset by Beachbody TOMORROW!!  I am beyond excited to start, and I want to share my experience with you.  First off, you're probably wondering what the Reset is.

What is The Ultimate Reset?

If you're feeling tired and sluggish, give yourself a comprehensive inner-body tune-up. In just 21 days, the Ultimate Reset™ can help you gently restore your body to its optimal "factory settings," to help you have more energy and greater focus, enjoy better digestion, lose weight, and reclaim your overall health.
The Beachbody Ultimate Reset includes six essential supplements. These Ultimate Reset Supplements are uniquely formulated to help restore your body to optimal health. You'll eat three healthy, filling meals every day, while the supplements work together gradually to gently shift your body's internal settings.
You also get the complete Ultimate Reset Program and Nutrition Guide, two DVDs full of motivation and meal-preparation videos, the Ultimate Reset Caddy to conveniently carry your supplements on the go, and exclusive 24/7 UltimateReset.com online content including daily cleanse tips, recipes, shopping lists, and support from your Team Beachbody® Coach and fellow Reset participants.

Here is a video I made of the "unboxing" and a little info on how the program works.  if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, or check out the copious amounts of info on my Ultimate Reset site.


After reading many many many people's experiences on Facebook, some from my own team, and from various blogs, I have come to learn allll kinds of crazy things that may happen to you while on the Reset, as well as things people struggled with.  I'm not skeered!  But, I have a few concerns and, in the interest of honesty and research I will share - and then keep you posted on how things are going!

Kinda worried about...

  • Being cold.  I am a naturally "chilly" person, and it is March in Michigan, so you do the math.  Out bedroom also has a wicked draft so I am planning to bundle myself pretty heavily.  Not a huge deal, but again, a concern.
  • Being the ONE person this doesn't do anything for.  What if this doesn't work?  What if I feel the same after Day 21?  Regardless, I am committing!
  • Proceeding after the Reset.  Luckily, there is section in the guide that goes over this, but transitioning back make me a bit nervous.

NOT worried about...

  • Muscle soreness.  Shoot, Chalene Johnson and Shawn T. have kicked my ass enough times that soreness no longer phases me - bring the pain!  Plus I like the idea that soreness means DETOX!  Good stuff.
  • Meal prep time.  I make our meals from scratch on most days, so a little veggie chopping does not bother me.  I like to cook!
  • Being tired/going to bed early.  I don't know about you, but any excuse to sleep more is fine by me.  I look forward to relaxing a bit and enjoying the experience.
So there you have it, my Day 0.  I'll be back tomorrow with my take on Day 1!



    Pin It!

    1 comments :

    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      ReplyDelete

     
    Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review